Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Great State of Yucatan


I had the opportunity to visit the State of Yucatan a couple of weeks ago and was I impressed. I had the great opportunity to meet the governor of Yucatan; Gobernadora Ortega is one of the finest governors of a state that I have met. She is for the people of her state and the country of Mexico and she should go far in the government of Mexico.


We are working on a factory to be built in Yucatan and it is an ideal area, safe and great labor available.


Many people do not understand nor realize how convenient Mérida and Progresso, which is on the Gulf of Mexico, is a great place to visit and do business with.


Each government official I met was very responsive and it was one of the most productive business trips that I have taken as I was only there for two days of work.


Please visit the Governors web site and you will get an insight as to Yucatán and what is happening. http://ivonneortega.com/


Other information on Yucatan can be found at: http://wikitravel.org/en/Yucatan

No comments: