Tuesday, November 04, 2008

VOTE: It is a privilege that we worked hard for!!!!!


Today I break away from the usual blog. It is voting day in the USA and an historical one. If you are thinking of sitting back and just watching then shame on you.

Be a part of history and vote for the candidate of your choice. Think of people around the world who do not have this privilege.

To my friends around the world, whoever gets in as president, it will get better. No pain no gain and it is just a blip in a lifetime.

I cannot emphasize how important your vote is. Look at past elections.

So: VOTE, VOTE it is a privilege that we all earned

3 comments:

LeePsycho said...

I voted and everyone BETTER!

I have a belief, If you dont cast you vote then you have no right to complain about the outcome!

Anonymous said...

Yes Yes, I agree completely! I voted early and it was easy and I am so glad. We have a responsibility to excercise our democracy in person.

Anonymous said...

Great site