Thursday, March 20, 2014

Experts Reexamine Saturated Fat Guidelines

For decades, its link to major health issues like heart disease has demonized saturated fats among health experts. Now, a recent meta-analysis puts that claim into question, finding insufficient evidence to draw the long-held conclusion. Researchers tracking saturated fat intake among subjects have been unable to find a clear and consistent link to increased risk of heart attacks and stroke. Experts suggest that the impact of saturated fats depends on the rest of one's diet and is unlikely to pose a risk to consumers on its own, reports NPR.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I very much like the way you have provided some extremely useful information about "Experts Reexamine Saturated Fat Guidelines". Thanks for sharing some extremely useful and effective information. By the way let me share my personal experience. There was a time when I gained almost 39 pounds of extra body weight and was desperately trying to reduce that. I took up different type of fat burning exercise but all that went in vein. Then I came across this pill: Lean Belly Breakthrough . I took this pill and lost almost 39 pounds within a few weeks. That’s really amazing isn’t it?